2023 YOUNG ARTIST SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION
HOW TO APPLY:
1) Fill out all portions of the application, and be sure to attach the following materials:
- Dancer Resume (PDF)
- Dance photo
- Audition Video Link: Provide Vimeo or Youtube link to applicant’s solo work. Video should be continuous (not various clips spliced together and should not exceed 1 minute in length. Please be sure the link works and is not password protected.
- Personal statement (PDF approximately 300 words). Your personal statement may include your background, achievements, goals for your dance education and career, etc. Please include how this scholarship would benefit you..
- Please label each document you upload with your name and the document title. E.g. First name-Last name-Resume.
2) Have your primary dance instructor or the director of your home studio email a signed letter of recommendation to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications are not complete and will not be considered until all materials have been submitted. All materials must be submitted before Wednesday, March 15, 2023 deadline. For questions, contact Cara Scrementi at email@example.com